OUR CUSTOMERS TRUST USOne of the easiest ways to reduce your home energy usage is through green plumbing. By installing energy-efficient plumbing in your home, you can lower your monthly bills and dramatically reduce your impact on the environment. Our plumbers are fully-versed in green plumbing and we carry a range of excellent energy-efficient solutions. From low-flow toilets and showers to Energy Star water heaters and boilers, we have everything you need to green your home and bring down those monthly energy bills. Find out how we can make your plumbing more energy efficient today!
If you are searching for these terms you have
come to the right place.
Visitors who viewed this service also viewed these
WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED
- Cedar Grove
- Elkhart Lake
- Fon du Lac
- Howards Grove
- New Holstein
- Port Washington
- Random Lake
- Sheboygan Falls
- St Anna
- St. Cloud
Frequently Asked Questions
Green plumbing is eco-friendly plumbing that uses energy-efficient appliances, low flow fixtures, and cost-saving technology that greatly reduces your carbon footprint on the environment. These fixtures are designed to use less water and are made of sustainable resources. They also have a longer lifespan than traditional appliances. Even better, green plumbing can lower your monthly utility bill. Plymouth Plumbing and Heating carries low-flow toilets, low-flow showers, Energy Star water heaters and boilers, and everything you need to green your home. For the responsible individual conscious about their environmental impact, green is the way to go. Give us a call today!
The most popular green products are the low-flow toilets that use only 1.6 gallons of water per flush -- less than half of what a full-flow toilet uses. There are also dual-flush models, which use 1.6 gallons for solid waste, and 1.1 gallons for liquid waste.
In addition to toilets, low-flow showers are designed to utilize less energy and water. They reduce traditional showerhead's water usage of 25 gallons by about 50-70%. Steam showers are even greener options. They use only a gallon of water per shower, with the added benefit of leaving you feeling sensuous.
Tankless water heaters are another eco-friendly option that keeps your energy bills low. They only heat water when it is needed, as opposed to continually filling a reservoir tank. Additionally, front-loading washing machines use less water per laundry cycle, adding to the green plumbing of your household.
Prices vary depending on the quantity and quality of the green appliance brand. Although upfront costs may be higher than traditional fixtures, green plumbing saves you money in the long run. They are definitely worth the investment. Call our professional technicians today to inspect your home see if green plumbing is right for you.
- Install water-saving green appliances. Replace traditional fixtures with energy-efficient toilets, faucets, showerheads, and tankless water heaters.
- Maintain your plumbing appliances. Keep an eye out for leaks and waste which all increase water usage.
- Check your water pipes. Make they are the right size to minimize water leaks. Also ensure they are made of the best material to conduct heat (steel, PEX). If those pipes are not available, you can buy heat insulators.
- Don't leave the faucet running, especially while brushing your teeth or washing dishes.
- Try to limit the number of times your flush the toilet.
- Avoid taking extra-long showers.
- Also, avoid over-watering your lawn. Install the right system and timers to conserve energy. You can even install rain barrels to catch rainwater runoff from your roof to water your garden.
If we all do our part to conserve water at home, we can save precious resources for our children in the future. Give us a call today so we can help you make your home more environmentally friendly.